Real Estate Education for Professionals
- Real Estate and transactions are growing more and more complex in today’s market
- Veteran agents tend to rely on their experience to be able to handle this complex environment
- However, some successful agents have ensured their ongoing real estate career success by completing all their real estate education through Real Estate Success Academy (RESA)!
Yes, it does make a difference where you receive your career-related education. Whether you are considering entering the real estate industry, a newly licensed provisional broker, or a seasoned agent, RESA has a fast-paced, interactive class to advance your career and satisfy your ongoing compliance.
Taught by Deborah Carpenter, DREI, RESA offers Prelicense, Postlicense and CE courses. With almost 30 years of real estate teaching experience, Deb is never complacent with her curriculum or delivery methods. “I want my students to understand HOW to apply the material we are covering in class,” says Deb. “RESA’s application orientation, an interactive mix of humor with real world stories, and a fast-paced innovative classroom environment is our key to YOUR SUCCESS in today’s competitive real estate market!”
READY to be SUCCESSFUL?
Review our school overview and course offerings. It does make a difference who you choose as your real estate education provider! Kick-off you success journey today with RESA – The Real Estate Professionals’ Success Partner!
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT ON-LINE CE:
- If you do not complete your Online CE Elective Course within 30 days of Registration – but no later than 11:59 pm on June 10th – the NC Real Estate Commission will not give you credit for the course.
- You will not be able to access any Continuing Education Online Elective Course after June 10.
- Fees will not be refunded.
- When creating your account, enter your name, license number, and email address EXACTLY as it appears on your North Carolina Real Estate License Pocket Card. If it is not entered correctly, we will be unable to report your completion to the commission, and you will not receive credit for your course.
- After your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email detailing how to use the course, and report completion.
- Within 24 hours of completing the course, you will receive an email confirming completion.
- Within 7 days of completing your course, we will report your completion to the NC Real Estate Commission, and mail you a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions concerning this mandate please visit the North Carolina Real Estate Commission’s website: http://www.ncrec.state.nc.us/default.html
Thank you for your cooperation,
The REcampus Team
Looking for Online CE Classes?
Try our online class powered by REcampus; it’s available 24/7!
Latest from the blog Colin Powell is credited with saying; “Bad news is not like wine; it does NOT get better with age!” So right! Delay… So what if your client is not available to sign an amendment to a contract or a repair a…
Latest from the blog
Colin Powell is credited with saying; “Bad news is not like wine; it does NOT get better with age!”
So right! Delay…
So what if your client is not available to sign an amendment to a contract or a repair a…